Este es el lugar privado de Dierick Shephard
Rules of conduct
“ if love like I love you please the rule” – Dierick shephard
- I will not display any form of profane Language.
- I will respect my fellow peer’s no matter the circumstances.
- I will acknowledge that we are all equal, regardless of race, sex, or abilities and we will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I will not purposely injure or threaten to another play.
- I will treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not bully or take advantage of another player.
- I will display good sportsmanship and team play at all time.
- I will respect my opponent’s decision on a foul play.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, officials, staff and spectator at every game by demonstrating good sportsmanchip.
- I deserve to play in a environment that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and expect other to refrain from their user.
- I will remember that sports and are opportunity to learn and have fun.
- I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any player, official, staff or any other player.
- I will not engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed a t any player, official, staff or spectator.
- I will do my very best in trade so as to keep my privileges to play sports on center.
“What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player”
– John wooden